Cancellation, Amendment, No Show and Refund
- Once the booking had been confirmed and paid, a $40 per booking admin cancellation fee excluding any (3.5% surcharge paid) applies if cancelled within at least 72 hours prior to the collection time.
- Any cancellation made within 48 hours of collection time; no refunds will be given. Such bookings can be rescheduled and valid for 12 months from date of change and will not incur cancellation fee.
- There is no fee to amend the bookings to future dates and time (subject to availability). However, this must be done 48 hours prior to travel time. Any changes within 48 hours will incur $40 amendment fee per booking.
- Any bookings made within 24 hours will be non-refundable.
- No refund will be made in case of No show. However, we will try our best to contact the person booked for the ride. No van will wait more than 30 minutes for anyone.
- If the flight arrival time gets changed, we will try our best effort to match the amended flight arrival time. Otherwise, passenger can contact Arrow Shuttle at least 2 hours before the scheduled pick-up time.
- All passengers are required to provide the accurate information at the time of booking and before submitting he/she agrees to it. Arrow shuttle is not responsible for the inconvenience caused sue to incorrect information. No refund will be given if the passengers miss his service.
- Prepayment is compulsory for all bookings. Payment can be made by bank transfer and CC cards however CC payment incurs 3.5% surcharge. This is customer responsibility to ask for the receipt of payment. We are happy to email the receipt upon request.
- The shared ride fare includes 1 piece of checked baggage (weighing no more than 23kg) and 1 piece of carryon bag (such as purses, laptop case, briefcases, and small suitcases)
- all customers are required to advise the correct amount of baggage they are intended to travel at the time of booking. Failure to which may incur additional charge or they nave to organise another vehicle as an alternative.
Smoking, Food and Drink
- Smoking. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drink (except water) and food is not permitted in our vehicle.
Travelling with children
- Children are permitted to travel in shuttle when they are accompanied by a responsible adult. Please advise the number of children travelling at the time of booking to reserve the seat.
- We do not accept booking for unaccompanied minor under 13 years if age. They must be accompanied by an adult. Arrow shuttle or employee reserve the right to check the ID to confirm the age of minor.
- If your child is under the minimum age/weight/height, you must supply an approved car seat for each child travelling with you or we can organise upon request (charges apply) and are subject to availability.